Dates: October 29-30, 2021
Location: Beat The Streets Chicago Headquarters, 5985 S Archer Ave., Chicago, IL 60638
Registration: Friday 3PM - 3:30 PM, Programming will run Friday afternoon/evening and conclude at 3:00 PM Saturday
Coaches Convention Clinicians/Presenters:
- Ed Ruth - University of Illinois Assistant Coach, 3x NCAA Champion, 4x Big Ten Champion, 2014 World Team Member
Haley Augello - 2016 Olympian, 3x WCWA National Champion, 2011 Cadet World Champion
Mike Poeta - 2X NCAA Finalist
- Northwestern University Staff
- Wrestling Mindset
National High School Coach of the Year Mike Powell will lead a session on winning wrestling drills
There will be dinner and social on Friday night that is included with your fee
Officials Meeting Clinicians/Presenters:
- Live Rules Interpretation with IHSA head wrestling clinician Tony Clarke
Social: There will be a social Friday evening for all attendees. Food and libations will be served.
Cost: $125 per coach or $300 for an entire coaching staff (3 or more coaches from the same school).
This includes Friday evening dinner/social, Saturday breakfast, and Saturday lunch.
Officials are Friday only and are a fee of $40 (includes dinner and social Friday evening).
Live Rules Interpretation Meeting, hot topics, and items of interest: led by IHSA Head Wrestling Clinician & NFHS rules committee member Anthony Clarke. With the many rule changes, coaches and officials will come together for this interactive session with Q&A.
Note: Head Coaches attending will get credit in their IHSA schools center.
COACHES CONVENTION - October 29th and October 30th
- Discounted group rate of $129.00 (discounted $90 off online rate of $219.00)
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet available in hotel lobby
- Complimentary parking (savings of $18 per night)
- Cutoff date for booking rooms will be – 10/15
- Go to: Holiday Inn Express and Suites Chicago Midway - Beat the Streets Coaches Convention
- Call the hotel directly at 708.458.0202 to book, do not forget to mention your code and name of group block Beat the Streets Chicago Coaches Convention.
Questions? Please email Mike Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org