Dates: October 25-26, 2019
Location: Holiday Inn, 6201 Joliet Rd, Countryside, IL
THE BELOW INFORMATION IS FROM 2018, WE WILL UPDATE AS DETAILS COME IN
Registration: 10 AM - 10:45 AM, Programming will run all day Saturday and half the day Sunday
Coaches Convention Clinicians/Presenters:
- Tommy Gantt - NCAA Division 1 AA. 3rd in 2018 U.S. World Team Trials, Illinois state champion
- Zane Richards - 2 x NCAA AA. 5th in 2018 U.S. World Team Trials, 2 x Illinois state champion
- Isaiah Martinez - 2 x NCAA Champion, 4 x NCAA Finalist, 2nd in U.S. World Team Trials
- Jeremy Spates - 2 x NCAA AA. Head Coach at SIUE
- Bryan Medlin - Illinois Regional Training Center Coach
- Pete Kowalczuk - 5 x U.S. National Champion, 2 x University World Bronze medalist
- Jim Davis from The Good Athlete Project
Officials Convention Clinicians/Presenters (Saturday only):
- Level 2 Officials Clinic: Tony Clarke, Bill Honeycutt, Nate Kessen
- Technology in Officiating Breakout: Nate Kessen
Social: There will be a social Saturday evening at Aurelio's Pizza for all attendees. Food and libations will be served. Transportation to and from the social will be available.
Cost: $80 per coach, $200 for an entire coaching staff (same school). Officials will register and pay online at IWCOA Officials site, click here.
This includes Saturday lunch and Saturday evening social.
Live Rules Interpretation Meeting: led by IHSA Head Wrestling Clinician Anthony Clarke. With the many rule changes, coaches and officials will come together for this interactive session with Q&A.
Note: Head Coaches attending will get credit in their IHSA schools center.
Hotel: Chicago South Loop Hotel. We have a group rate of $119 per night for rooms with two double beds. The rate is only good until Oct.13th. Rates will go up after that so please reserve rooms early! There is free parking at the hotel. Booking info:
Your group code is ready to use for you to start booking rooms! It is 110318BEAT. Please follow the steps listed below in order to be able to use your code:
- Go to chicagosouthloophotel.com, click Book Now and insert code and dates.
- Call the hotel directly at 312-225-7000 to book, do not forget to mention your code and name of group block Beat the Streets Chicago.
Questions? Please email Mike Powell at email@example.com