- Register at IHSA site by clicking HERE
- OR contact complete "Interested in becoming an official" form above. IWCOA officials rep will contact you and provide a 1st time IHSA officials waiver
- Complete and send waiver (must be 17 or older and should be out of high school) to IHSA office.
- Instructions will be emailed from the IHSA
- Rule Books will be mailed
- Sign in to your IHSA officials center portal and set your own password
- Complete concussion program
- Complete Rules video
- Attend new officials class or go to a clinic and live rules interp listed below:
- Redeem sticker(for level 1 clinic credit) in your IHSA officials center.
- Clinics are $50 at the door or free if you join the IWCOA ahead of time for $35.
- Take online Rules Test.
- Must be in High School and be 14 yrs. old or older.
- Go to IKWF.org and under the Membership pull-down menu complete the Wrestling Leader Membership
- log into your account or create a new profile on USAW
- Complete Background screening (if 18 or older when applying)
- Complete Safe Sport Program
- Pay registration fee.
- USAW will send your completed registration to IKWF and IKWF will include your name on the approved list.
- When your name is on this list, you are approved to referee IKWF matches.
2023 Rules Review Meetings
Monday January 30, 2023
6:30 - 8:00pm Naperville Central High School, Contact Bill Honeycutt & Rich Vine - Meeting will be held in classroom #30. Enter door #9 off of W. Hillside Rd.
Tuesday January 31, 2023
6:00 - 7:30pm McHenry East High School, Contact Mike Hurckes
6:00 - 7:30pm Mt. Vernon High School, Contact Josh Anderson
5:30 - 7:00pm Rock Falls High School, Contact Roy Snyder
Wednesday February 1, 2023
6:30 - 8:00pm Lincoln Community High School Cafeteria, Lincoln, Contact Dan Fulscher. Ray Eickelschulte, and Kirby Rodgers
6:30-8:00pm On-line Zoom Meeting. Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81308298756?pwd=d3Q4VXM0SGZ2VHFvZUxrRzBXODBsdz09